The activities listed below are held at the beautiful Holistic Health & Wellness Center located on highway 14 between Knoxville and Monroe.
Yoga with Dianne
Dianne Chambers has been practicing yoga for 5 years and teaching Hatha yoga for two years. Yoga helped Dianne recover after fighting breast cancer. Her goal is to help others experience the healing effects of yoga. Her class emphasizes syncing the breath to the pose to enhance the physical, emotional, and psychological results for all who come to their mats for practice.
Dates: Thursdays in June (see calendar of activities)
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Location: 930 Highway 14, Knoxville, IA 50138
Cost: $10 per session
Registration: Pre-register by contacting Dianne at 515-975-4937 or email@example.com
Hypnosis Certification Training
Are you looking for a new career? Or, are you looking for a way to help yourself and others? Consider becoming a certified hypnotist. This 100-hour certification course is intended for those wanting to learn hypnosis, start a career in hypnosis or add it to their current health related practice.
What Students Receive
- 100 hours of in-depth training.
- Combination of online and in-person classes
- Hands on practice
- Small class for individual attention
- All Materials included – books and CDs/DVDs
- Online group for continued support
- Hypnosis scripts
- Certificate suitable for framing
- First Year Membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- For more information visit Hypnosis Certification Training – H3 Hypnosis (iowahypnotist.com)
Schedule: Classes will be a combination of online and in-person. Contact us to discuss a customized schedule that fits your needs.
Location: H3 Hypnosis at 930 Highway 14, Knoxville, IA 50138
Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, to register or to request a payment plan.